Friday, February 6, 2009

The Circus?... The Blue Man Group?... or a Smurf?...

So I have been thinking about maybe entering the circus after high school. Personally I think it is a very mature and wise decision. I know I would fit in and I am not worried about being infront of a large audience of people so I feel that I should pursue my dream and spend long hours of my day doing tricks on skinny ropes that are strung high in the air. And if that doesn't work out I could either join the Blue Man Group or become a smurf! Yes a smurf and then I can carry on the family name! My bestie has always called my mommy "Mama Smurf" (for reasons unknown), and I could always jump inside the television and fit in perfectly with my new look:)
What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know!

5 comments:

Derek said...

hmmm, I think I would go with the circus, precariously perched performances, sounds like a blast! :)

Andres Bosque said...

Maybe if your cheeks were puffed out a bit more, maybe .235 inches more you would make a world circus group :) Haha great picture, reminds me of Spontaneous dance!

Rach said...

I think you would be awesome in the circus... and I've always loved smurfs... so I know you would succeed!!

Whitney Baum said...

Ellie. I think the smurf idea is the best. :)
Whitney

Audrey said...

Haha nice